School Fees Terms & Conditions
- The re-enrolment fee is part of the tuition fee and not an additional fee.
- Please note that the re-enrolment fee is a non-refundable deposit, however as per the KHDA guidelines if the re-enrolment cancellation is out of your control i.e. employment relocation to outside of the UAE or employment termination causing departure from the UAE, we will refund the reenrolment fee once you have submitted a confirmation from your employer or proof of cancellation of your visa. This needs to be submitted to Admissions in writing on or before the 30th June 2021.
- All spaces where re-enrolment is not confirmed will be released to our current waiting lists.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or bank transfer:
a) All cheques to be made payable to “Swiss International FZ LLC”
b) Any returned cheque will incur an administrative fee of AED 500 + VAT.
d) Wire Transfer Details:
|Account Name||Swiss International FZ LLC|
|Bank||Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank|
|Branch||ABU DHABI MAIN|
|Bank Address||ADCB Head Office bldg., P.O.Box: 2934, Abu Dhabi|
5. If payment is made via bank transfer (ensure to reference invoice details or Student name for fund allocation), kindly send a copy of the transfer advice to our Accounting team (email@example.com) for tracking purpose.