School Fees Terms & Conditions
- The re-enrolment fee is part of the tuition fee and not an additional fee.
- Please note that the re-enrolment fee is a non-refundable deposit, however as per the KHDA guidelines if the re-enrolment cancellation is out of your control i.e. employment relocation to outside of the UAE or employment termination causing departure from the UAE, we will refund the reenrolment fee once you have submitted a confirmation from your employer or proof of cancellation of your visa. This needs to be submitted to Admissions in writing on or before the 30th June 2022.
- All spaces where re-enrolment is not confirmed will be released to our current waiting lists.
- Payments can be made by Nexopay App, cash, cheque, credit card or bank transfer:
- Re-enrolment payment due date 15th April 2022.